The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Melanie Boudar's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I use several wine coolers to store finished chocolates as well as my transfer sh…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jul 16, 2011 to Wine Cooler/Cabinet for Chocolate Truffles/Pralines Storage

23 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"we cant ship in styrofoam coolers or liners, the cost is prohibitive. pharmecuetical…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 28, 2011 to Summer shipping tips & tricks?

40 May 25
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Wish I could go to one of those shows but its a  very long way from Hawaii to Philad…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 8, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"I don't what states you guys are in but it took me almost 9 months to go thru the bu…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 6, 2011 to What does it really cost to set up a bean to bar chocolate factory?

7 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Samuel Maruta

"I have a Selmi and have used all kinds of tempering and enrobing equipment. I think…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 6, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"I work in a 72-75 degree room and never have issues with the molds being too hot or…"

Melanie Boudar replied May 13, 2011 to Why not heat your chocolate pouring room?

9 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Omar Forastero

"I dug up this old review of the books associated with the Taste TV and Chocolate Sal…"

Melanie Boudar replied May 1, 2011 to Review of "The Chocolate Guide: Western Edition"

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"I don't think you have to have alcohol in chocolate to pair with a drink. ONe of my…"

Melanie Boudar replied May 1, 2011 to Alcoholic chocolates and candies

3 May 21, 2011
Reply by Kerry

"My dream kitchen has excellent temperature control, a large cool room for storing wo…"

Melanie Boudar replied Apr 30, 2011 to The Perfect Chocolate Kitchen ...

6 May 1, 2011
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"Think that Chocolate Museum in Peru is a good excuse to finally see Machu Pichu as w…"

Melanie Boudar replied Feb 7, 2011 to What's on YOUR chocolate bucket list?

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Roxanne Browning

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge