The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Melanie Boudar's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lowe, How have you been? Back to Hawaii anytime soon? Our newspaper the merged Ho…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 19, 2010 to Hawaii

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"Besides Steelgrass ,Koa Kahili is in Kauai and does a few chocolate bean to bar clas…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 19, 2010 to Hawaii

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"The Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory in Kona gives tours as does Tom Sharkey on t…"

Melanie Boudar replied Jun 11, 2010 to Hawaii

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"I think it looks gross and uninviting. And Chocoiste...whats that? Sounds like imita…"

Melanie Boudar replied Dec 17, 2009 to Godiva "Breaks the Mold" for its new Chocoiste store in Tokyo's Harajuku District

5 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"A few new flavors..fig, walnut and port wine, cranberry,walnut and orange, caramel s…"

Melanie Boudar replied Dec 13, 2009 to How Are You Making These Holidays Special with Chocolate?

26 Mar 5
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"Cocolat-chocolat has beautiful boxes. They are fairly expensive but I offer the cust…"

Melanie Boudar replied Nov 15, 2009 to Chocolate packaging & boxes, something special?

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Rich Cohen

"I have bought chocolates on line from several places before I started my own website…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 22, 2009 to Online buying/selling?

18 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Molly Drexelius

"The artistic part is what you, yourself add after studying and refining good basic t…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 22, 2009 to Best chocolate school

44 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by SU

"Hey sounds great to me!! You'd have to schedule the class Hawaiian style...enough ti…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"You East Coast people are lucky...thats 5000 miles and 6 hr time zone difference for…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge