The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Melanie Boudar's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for the sugesstion Robert. I don't have a spray gun but I did recently buy so…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Dirke, Invest in a laser thermometer. Its the best tool you can own. You can get one…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 14, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"More on 3-D molding would be good too"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 11, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"I have a small production that supplies 3 retail outlets and numerous hotel and whol…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 11, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Dirk, The answer to your question is more than just giving one specific temp. Most c…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 9, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"OK the gore is coming out now...bring it on."

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 9, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Wow, Robert...never mind dessert, whats for dinner at your place?"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 9, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"I was hoping Jeff and his crew would post some gory stuff...this is your time to shi…"

Melanie Boudar replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"I have 2 retail shops and lease a commercial kitchen in another location. Both retai…"

Melanie Boudar replied Sep 18, 2009 to How small can a small shop be?

21 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"whats working for me are events. I just teamed up with a make-your-own-wine company…"

Melanie Boudar replied May 29, 2009 to Interesting Product/Business Ideas in the Current Economy

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge