The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Daniel Herskovic's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! There has been a lot of talk about this on this forum about the different types…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Jun 12, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"In Peter Grewling's book he writes about the possibility of freezing chocolate bon b…"

Daniel Herskovic replied May 15, 2012 to I NEED HELP!

7 May 25, 2013
Reply by cheebs

"For small production work I am a big fan of the 6kg Mol D'art Melter. You have to te…"

Daniel Herskovic replied May 9, 2012 to Comparison tempering machines Choco 10 (or 15) by Mafter and Chocovision Rev 1 (or 2)

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Beth L. Evard

"Like Antonio and Andy have mentioned, it is very important to understand your costs.…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Apr 25, 2012 to Pricing

5 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Hi Melanie, Those guitars seem pretty interesting. It seems as though the automatic…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Apr 19, 2012 to Questions about the Savy Goiseau Automatic Guitar

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Kerry

"Thanks for making me aware of such equipment. I probably would want to make a batch…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Apr 8, 2012 to What is the best equipment for cooking caramels

7 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by cheebs

"I'm such a geek when it comes to chocolate machinery! I think I read somewhere that…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 18, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"That is certainly one option. Another option is to contact Bakon USA or Perfect. Sho…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 16, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Hi there. Jeff is correct in the type of attachment you need. Here is a link -- (cli…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 12, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Evelyn, Thanks very much for making us aware of the book, The E-Myth. I just got it…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 4, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.