The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

April Susan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ya - I have been discovering that! Also, shipping to warm locations is exorbitant. W…"

April Susan replied Mar 24, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Chocolate Events

"Thank you, Walter! If I have any suggestions for new items, I'll be sure to let you…"

April Susan replied Mar 20, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"No birthdays or occasions coming up in March - guess they'll have to be for me! I sh…"

April Susan replied Feb 18, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Hi again, Jeff I just checked out your website. Your chocolates are exquisite! Will…"

April Susan replied Feb 17, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Thanks Jeff!"

April Susan replied Feb 17, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Thank you!"

April Susan replied Feb 16, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"My quest will never end...it keeps unfolding...forever expanding..."

April Susan replied Feb 13, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Thank you for the tips! I did find a shop in San Francisco called CocoaBella Chocola…"

April Susan replied Feb 11, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Thank you for responding to my post. I will be pleased to view your website :-)"

April Susan replied Jan 19, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

"Clare, Thank you so very much. I shall investigate. Sounds delectable!"

April Susan replied Jan 16, 2010 to Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

23 Mar 31, 2010

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.