The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Christopher M Koshak's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Clay, Sorry for the loss of your friend, he sounds like an amazing guy."

Christopher M Koshak replied Jun 2, 2013 to Marking the Passing of an Inspiration: Mott Green

10 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Gap

"Hey Glenn, Just a little advice that I have found helpful, go get yourself a book ca…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Feb 9, 2013 to Light Corn Syrup in Artisanal Chocolates?

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Renee Shuman

"Hi Brad, Not to pile on here but, I agree with just about all of the bad things that…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Jan 23, 2013 to I'm Interested In Your Opinion!

28 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"My local health dept. is great when it comes to this, they know their stuff and don'…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Jan 23, 2013 to Cleaning Molds

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by David Gomes de Freitas

"This is just my opinion & I don't know about everyone else, but I've never throw…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Dec 31, 2012 to After action report on my first attempt at Caramels

20 May 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Christine, Two things, first off from what I've learned and read, if you complete…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Aug 3, 2012 to GANACHE FEELS CRUMBLY

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"I know Callebaut has The Chocolate Academy in Chicago, you can definitely find a cla…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Jul 27, 2012 to Chocolate Education. What is best?

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bob McWhirter

"Hi Kate, I have kind of a combination of these, I have the case but I put everything…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Jul 22, 2012 to Displaying chocolates on granite vs. candy case

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Kate Mulderig Mason

"I am waiting on the edge of my seat here to see how it went, this is a very interest…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Jul 13, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Do you temper the chocolate before you make the ganache? I've learned that ganache n…"

Christopher M Koshak replied Oct 28, 2011 to Making bark with a tempering machine

12 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Bayla Sussman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge