The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Robert Shea's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"With alcohol, you're typically better off with maceration than distillation when see…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 16, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Brian, the day I get over my horrible inability to make sales calls, I can assure yo…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 16, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"bacon + distilled water + vacuum + low heat or you can do the cheap method of bacon…"

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Putting the salt inside works too... Strange, I have a caramel that tastes just lik…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"It was a joke about, badly, planning a heist of tomeric, since so much of that equip…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"That really sucks with the guitar! Isomalt works pretty well in high humidity, abou…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 13, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"I find that I get questions in three groups: Artisan production: "How do I avoid ge…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 10, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Since about 98% of my money, after paying for basic living, goes to R&D... I'm l…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 9, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"I thought this sort of shilling was frowned upon here? Not that I mind your product…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 9, 2009 to Why is Felchlin so cheap?

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"A bar of creme brulee (molecularly gastronomized to be workable), sprayed with a lit…"

Robert Shea replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.