The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Robert Shea's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

""It makes me think of sitting over the chocolate in dirty coveralls with a dangling…"

Robert Shea replied Apr 6, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

"Um... the holiday is about a zombie! "And on the third day, Jesus hath risen from t…"

Robert Shea replied Apr 1, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"Jeff was far kinder than I would have been, had you dubbed my artisitc expression as…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 31, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

"Those are, without a doubt, the finest easter chocolates I've ever seen. (we do inqu…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 30, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

"I agree with all that you've said as well. But I did also want to point out somethi…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 27, 2009 to SF Chocolate Salon Tasting Panel Winners: Amano Cleans Up

3 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by cybele

"There are several process that deionize water, distillation will do do it, as will r…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 23, 2009 to Cleaning polycarbonate molds.

16 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Michelle-Jo Garfield

"Deionized water is typically availible as an option of the bulk water dispenser in y…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 22, 2009 to Cleaning polycarbonate molds.

16 Mar 24, 2009

"Ultrasonic bath filled with deionized water. ~$250 for a perfect, long term, scalabl…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 21, 2009 to Cleaning polycarbonate molds.

16 Mar 24, 2009

"Right... but theycome from somewhere... typically glucose syrup is just another name…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 20, 2009 to Corn Syrup

34 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

"Where flavor comes from is a huge issue. Over 90% of my tasters could tell blueberr…"

Robert Shea replied Mar 20, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.