The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jennifer Davis's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Great Info from you two. :)"

Jennifer Davis replied May 14 to Whats going on with my chocolates?? Quality Control-Appearance concerns

9 May 14
Reply by Jennifer Davis

"Its untempered, fresh from the grinder"

Jennifer Davis replied May 14 to Whats going on with my chocolates?? Quality Control-Appearance concerns

9 May 14
Reply by Jennifer Davis

"I did get a new baffle but I still have the issue.  I am thinking about sending in m…"

9 May 14
Reply by Jennifer Davis

"Thank you Clay!"

Jennifer Davis replied May 13 to Whats going on with my chocolates?? Quality Control-Appearance concerns

9 May 14
Reply by Jennifer Davis

"Thank you. What's strange is that the " bloom" is happening so fast. Sometimes withi…"

Jennifer Davis replied May 10 to Whats going on with my chocolates?? Quality Control-Appearance concerns

9 May 14
Reply by Jennifer Davis

"Derrick, Thank you so much!  You have given me a lot to think about and test.  Thank…"

Jennifer Davis replied Nov 19, 2013 to Tempering & surface texture issue, swirls, circles & matte finish.

6 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Thanks Ashley, any bit of info I could get would really help.  I do use Himalayan sa…"

Jennifer Davis replied Nov 14, 2013 to Tempering & surface texture issue, swirls, circles & matte finish.

6 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Ok, I tried tempering again the other day.  I used Cacao butter 3oz, Cacao Paste 3/4…"

Jennifer Davis replied Jan 14, 2011 to Tempering raw chocolate

14 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by John Benton

"HI David, I will go over that discussion you talked about.  I experimented a little…"

Jennifer Davis replied Jan 12, 2011 to Tempering raw chocolate

14 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by John Benton

"Thanks Nat, Great info from everyone on this post. Coconut sugar: I am going to use…"

Jennifer Davis replied Jan 12, 2011 to Tempering raw chocolate

14 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by John Benton

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc