The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Sebastian's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"It's incredibly difficult to make a tea out of something that's encapsulated with a…"

Sebastian replied 14 hours ago to Francois Pralus

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Ian Horvath

"When does it begin?  immediately.  it's a process who's rate depends on many things…"

Sebastian replied Oct 4 to Chocolate bloom questions

5 Oct 6
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"Chocolate flavor does indeed change over time in tempered chocolate - the main drive…"

Sebastian replied Oct 4 to Chocolate bloom questions

5 Oct 6
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"the site's not allowing me to respond to your  last post, so i'll just do it here. …"

Sebastian replied Sep 24 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"Remember, it's always time, temperature, or contamination. Were you able to validat…"

Sebastian replied Sep 24 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"Without knowing all the details, i'd agree lack of proper temper is the likely culpr…"

Sebastian replied Sep 23 to Need some advice on milk chocolate...

10 Sep 25
Reply by Larry

"You'll never achieve 25% fat in a spectra - so plan on a recipe of 35% total fat.  A…"

Sebastian replied Sep 23 to Need some advice on milk chocolate...

10 Sep 25
Reply by Larry

"Hi Franzi - you're going to find that most cocoa beans are sold in bulk by large exp…"

Sebastian replied Sep 18 to Questions about cocoa beans

2 Sep 19
Reply by Franzi

"hmm.. it's always either time, temperature, or contamination.  Are you confident you…"

Sebastian replied Sep 15 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"I'm not sure it is an advantage at the scale you're looking to produce at.  You'd in…"

Sebastian replied Sep 13 to Melanger

4 Sep 13
Reply by Ismael Neggaz

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc