The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Sebastian's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (464) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll never achieve 25% fat in a spectra - so plan on a recipe of 35% total fat.  A…"

Sebastian replied Sep 23 to Need some advice on milk chocolate...

10 Sep 25
Reply by Larry

"Hi Franzi - you're going to find that most cocoa beans are sold in bulk by large exp…"

Sebastian replied Sep 18 to Questions about cocoa beans

2 Sep 19
Reply by Franzi

"hmm.. it's always either time, temperature, or contamination.  Are you confident you…"

Sebastian replied Sep 15 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"I'm not sure it is an advantage at the scale you're looking to produce at.  You'd in…"

Sebastian replied Sep 13 to Melanger

4 Sep 13
Reply by Ismael Neggaz

"let's ask this question - what advantage is there in continuously exposing the liquo…"

Sebastian replied Sep 13 to Melanger

4 Sep 13
Reply by Ismael Neggaz

"Remember not all coconut oil's created the same.  A natural coconut oil will harden…"

Sebastian replied Sep 8 to Using coconut oil in truffles help

4 Sep 8
Reply by Dirke Botsford

"quite welcome - let us know if it doesn't work!"

Sebastian replied Sep 8 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"Soaked in what?   What's the temperature of your almonds when you put them in the c…"

Sebastian replied Sep 8 to Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

"Are you certain it's bloom?  I've seen moulds - when clean - have soap or mineral re…"

Sebastian replied Sep 8 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"I could certainly walk through my degrees and where they came from, but i suspect th…"

Sebastian replied Sep 7 to Sugar Free

12 Sep 7
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc