The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Davy Asnong's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Just use your melting thank and when you're done do the rest in a bowl for your next…"

Davy Asnong replied Apr 1, 2012 to Adding flavor to tablets

1 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Davy Asnong

"Sorry for the late reply Margaret. I have asked you question at callebaut, and nothi…"

Davy Asnong replied Mar 25, 2012 to Does anyone know why Callebaut is no longer marketing Mycryo for tempering?

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Kerry

"Wednesday I am at the belgian callebaut chocolate academy and I will ask the questio…"

Davy Asnong replied Mar 12, 2012 to Does anyone know why Callebaut is no longer marketing Mycryo for tempering?

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Kerry

"Where do you live? I know you'll need a good climate for producing the pods, but the…"

Davy Asnong replied Dec 20, 2011 to Sleeping near Cacao Trees

10 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Ancel Mitchell

"Why don't you make a cake or something and use this chocolate as topping, or use it…"

Davy Asnong replied Dec 20, 2011 to Floppy Ganash A Recipe Please

2 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"In don't thinks you did anything wrong. Just the same as you handdip pralines, they…"

Davy Asnong replied Dec 20, 2011 to Molds

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"Thanks a lot Tom for the demo.  I did learn a lot yesterday!  Also my compliments to…"

Davy Asnong replied Jun 10, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Ok Tom, I hope I can learn some new things! See you on thursday.."

Davy Asnong replied Jun 7, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"This thursday I will go to a demonstration day of the Selmi machines.  When you goog…"

Davy Asnong replied Jun 7, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Thanks guys, I have now used a white chocolate ganache compound of which the result…"

Davy Asnong replied Apr 22, 2011 to Rasberry, strawberry or other red fruit fillings

9 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Omar Forastero

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge