The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

cybele's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Just so everyone knows, Jenn Harn is a PR rep for Dove."

cybele replied Aug 17, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Here's my Bay Area map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&…"

cybele replied Apr 18, 2009 to Chocolate on the 101 Between Los Angeles & Oakland

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Sunita de Tourreil

"I thought I had missed something when I was looking at the winner listings and the w…"

cybele replied Mar 28, 2009 to SF Chocolate Salon Tasting Panel Winners: Amano Cleans Up

3 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by cybele

"I just got an anonymous comment on my blog that this person got an official notice f…"

cybele replied Feb 9, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Thank you for bringing that up, Gwen. I was just pointing out that there's also a re…"

cybele replied Jan 29, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Clay - What do you know about Scharffen Berger's production lines? When I toured th…"

cybele replied Jan 29, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Hershey's does not roast their own beans any longer, they buy liquor from Callebaut.…"

cybele replied Jan 26, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"If you can find it, Guittard Akoma is very nice - they're 55% cacao and fair trade c…"

cybele replied Oct 10, 2008 to Fair Trade Chocolate

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by cybele

"Keep a close eye on the news for anything that originates in Asia that has a milk in…"

cybele replied Oct 1, 2008 to Cadbury recalling Chinese chocolate laced with melamine

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by cybele

"Thanks for the link Clay. I've been following Hershey's views on "pure chocolate" f…"

cybele replied Sep 26, 2008 to Hershey on the block.

5 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by cybele

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge