The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andy Ciordia's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"As I read your other requests.. another thing that has worked well for us. You began…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jan 29, 2010 to Display cases

19 Sep 30
Reply by Susie

"I think humidity control is your biggest concern. If too much humidity enters the ca…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jan 29, 2010 to Display cases

19 Sep 30
Reply by Susie

"Has this landscape changed any in the last year? Any new reviews or ideas? I was wat…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 15, 2009 to chocolate tempering machines

65 Mar 4
Reply by Jim Henson

"A while back I did a search/survey to see what was out there for that idea and I did…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 15, 2009 to hollow truffle molds

6 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Daniela Vasquez

"Yea room temp would never work imo they need to be cold or frozen and it takes a lit…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 15, 2009 to chocoflex for ganache

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mark Heim

"This is our first year for gift boxes and those are doing well. We also came out wit…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 11, 2009 to How Are You Making These Holidays Special with Chocolate?

26 Mar 5
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"God I love the grease trap argument. If all you deal with is cream they still want y…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 10, 2009 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"This is going to change state to state, county to county. Being classified as a kitc…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 9, 2009 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"I wouldn't limit yourself early on with the duration of life expectancy. Make your p…"

Andy Ciordia replied Dec 8, 2009 to Shelf Life Questions...

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Just know as you tinker with life, you tinker with taste and texture. If you don't m…"

Andy Ciordia replied Nov 23, 2009 to longevity, how to make your chocolates last longer.

9 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Bud Stockwell

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.