The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andy Ciordia's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you talking about your ganache core or the shell? I always enjoy when people sa…"

Andy Ciordia replied Aug 24, 2012 to why does my chocolate become grainy

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Edward it sounds like they do it by hand now, they're looking to gain some efficienc…"

Andy Ciordia replied Aug 17, 2012 to temperer

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by corinne mendelson

"This product just wasn't born with a nutty idea (grin.)  I'd like to do some classic…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 31, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Mark, would you hazard a guess at the percentage use for this application?"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 31, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"There are no cheap guitar cutters. If they are too expensive, like we think they are…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 26, 2012 to Guitar Cutter.. Which one to Purchase ?

17 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Solis Lujan

"Ah thanks Kerry. We thought it might be as simple as that but web searches started c…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 26, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Thanks Mark, that makes a lot of sense and after another half dozen trials I've real…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 25, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Deanne, that's still a very very small market and only concentrated in a few areas s…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 24, 2012 to Sugar Free Chocolate

43 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Most I've seen who do this, beneath the granite top is your fridge, same temp ranges…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 24, 2012 to Displaying chocolates on granite vs. candy case

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Kate Mulderig Mason

"Ruth, white just isn't chocolate haha. I mean it's cocoa butter with <1% solids.…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 16, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge