The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andy Ciordia's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim, yea I have a few more thoughts to work through.  I employed multiple new ideas…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 13, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"ahaha. Christopher, small batches take you places.  We have a tasters circle we brin…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 13, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Ok. We have a convection oven and I left it on. Maybe not the best idea.  It's amazi…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 12, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Hey Tim, I've tried part one of your suggestions--I let it sit in a 150'c / 302'f ov…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 12, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Ah you can reach me at andy at thesecretchocolatier dot com if you have anything off…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Trying to visualize how large a pot you all are using.  We use induction cooktops he…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Silpat works but I found parchment paper worked just as well.  The toffee might star…"

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Wow Tim, you're doing great between the proverbial rock and a hard place. :) I was…"

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Nice looking product Tim.  What is that about a 1/4"? Are you brushing both sides w…"

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I'm curious what batch sizes you all are working in? I started at 1#, then to 3# now…"

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge