The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andy Ciordia's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"If Tim is talking Celcius it's be about 76'F which is still rather warm for my likin…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Wow Tim. That is so counterintuitive I have to try it.  Thanks for your input and st…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Thanks Colin for all the information, a lot to ponder. I've read your other thread a…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 3, 2012 to Kitchen Aid Panning Attachment

11 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Anyone hazard a guess at the time from start to finish?"

Andy Ciordia replied Jul 2, 2012 to Kitchen Aid Panning Attachment

11 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Enrobers are beasts with attitudes, haha!  If you can visit any others with a machin…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 30, 2012 to What is a good, small enrober to buy?

20 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

"Welcome Anne and thanks for your own insights.  I never thought I could be frustrate…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 30, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Arthur, I kind of describe the steps in the beginning of this thread.  The main two…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 21, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Ok, I've made about 20# since I wrote this and trialled out quite a few variants men…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 20, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Did you read Clay's shipping Primer?  It's really a good one: http://www.thechocolat…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 20, 2012 to Question Regarding Chocolate Transportation

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Oh Ruth don't tell me that.. LoL!  I was betting with my wife that anyone who used c…"

Andy Ciordia replied Jun 12, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge