The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

ChocoFiles's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"I cannot get To'ak's online ordering, or their their Contact page, to work in Firefo…"

ChocoFiles replied 21 hours ago to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

81 21 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"A 50g bar for $260 (=$520/100g) has arrived. To'ak Chocolate. Their wording on the w…"

ChocoFiles replied 21 hours ago to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

81 21 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"I have a 0-10 Rating/Grading system.  See the ChocoFiles website for details.  I wou…"

ChocoFiles replied Aug 22 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

81 21 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Mast Brothers were one of the first companies that I can think of who realized that…"

ChocoFiles replied Jul 15 to Group Review #2 - The Mast Brothers (any and all)

2 Jul 16
Reply by Vera Hofman

"Sure, give me Admin rights.  I don't have much time available, but maybe I can do a…"

ChocoFiles replied May 3 to New category suggestion: "Science"

2 May 3
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Nice photos and a good explanation of your chocolate making process. You have very p…"

ChocoFiles replied Apr 30 to I just wanted to show my new website and get some feedback!

10 May 22
Reply by Miguel Pujols

"What about Food Emporium? 405 East 59th Street New York, NY  10022  Phone 212.752.58…"

ChocoFiles replied Mar 20 to What's not to be missed in New York?

7 Mar 23
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"Of course when standardized to the price per 100g, Amedei has already been selling e…"

ChocoFiles replied Feb 18 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

81 21 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Rogue's 80% Porcelana is an incremental step in the direction of  $100 bar.  I wonde…"

ChocoFiles replied Feb 18 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

81 21 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Also, in your example you have "1. 56g total wt".  But the nutritional information i…"

ChocoFiles replied Jan 29 to Cocoa butter and cocoa solids

75 Jan 29
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc