The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

ChocoFiles's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"A tie:  Fresco 212 Dominican Republic 72%.  A quintessential example of what I like…"

ChocoFiles replied Nov 10, 2012 to That One Bar of Chocolate

9 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Browning

"My reply was a weak attempt at a bit of levity.  Without tone of voice I'm not sure…"

ChocoFiles replied Nov 4, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 on Thursday
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"And who can forget Cocoa Gourmet’s “Chocolats Haute Joaillerie” Royal Collection?...…"

ChocoFiles replied Nov 3, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 on Thursday
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"There already was a $100 bar... when NOKA was around.  haha"

ChocoFiles replied Nov 3, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 on Thursday
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"Hi Clay, I'd like to clarify some of the math that you did.  You said: It looks to m…"

ChocoFiles replied May 15, 2012 to Examining a Mast Brothers Assertion

33 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

"You can see which Valrhona chocolates I enjoy most by checking out my list at ChocoF…"

ChocoFiles replied Mar 6, 2012 to valrhona chocolate ... the best of each category?

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by ChocoFiles

"If you can connect with the TCL members from NYC they can help guide you.  A few I k…"

ChocoFiles replied Feb 12, 2012 to NYC area chocolate class (bean to bar)

10 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Steven J

"Bars I've reviewed, sorted by price per 100 g:"

ChocoFiles replied Feb 6, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"If I think a chocolate bar is worth the expense I'll pay premium prices for it.  I t…"

ChocoFiles replied Feb 6, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"My focus is reviewing fine chocolate bars (see ChocoFiles) and I usually try to tast…"

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.