The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Eric Durtschi's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm excited for the awards.  Matt Caputo told me that I should enter my product.  I…"

Eric Durtschi replied Aug 24, 2011 to Good Food Awards - Sept 1 is last day to enter!

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Some very interesting thoughts here.  I definitely agree that very few people know h…"

Eric Durtschi replied Aug 23, 2011 to better pricing for better cacao

31 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Sebastian

"I have some organic, fair trade here in the states.  Not a whole lot left.  Only abo…"

Eric Durtschi replied Aug 23, 2011 to Looking for Good Sources of Certified Organic Cacao Beans

17 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Matthias Ogonovszky

"Hey.  I sell several varieties of organic beans.  Peru, madagascar, ecuador, dominic…"

Eric Durtschi replied Aug 23, 2011 to Looking for Good Sources of Certified Organic Cacao Beans

17 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Matthias Ogonovszky

"The names listed below are good.  I already have sources of organic hispanola beans…"

Eric Durtschi replied Apr 15, 2011 to Traveling to Dominican Republic and to source organic cacao. Can you help me?

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Francisco Pache

"It depends on how much you are wanting to import. I know several companies that will…"

Eric Durtschi replied Jul 19, 2009 to Sourcing raw cacao from Peru - Satipo?

7 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Lucy bennetto

"They do say that they supervise the roast. However, they have claimed that they are…"

Eric Durtschi replied Jun 12, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"So I thought this was an interesting new addition to Tcho and their claims of being…"

Eric Durtschi replied Jun 12, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"I make many "chocolate products" but I don't make any chocolate. I am proud of this.…"

Eric Durtschi replied Mar 6, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

"Amano Chocolate will be on the Food Network tonight on the show unwrapped. Lots of g…"

Eric Durtschi replied Feb 9, 2009 to Chocolate on TV- lots to watch on Food Network this week!!

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Eric Durtschi

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge