The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Chocoflyer's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I also agree with Clays assesment of the rather poor editing quality, unfortunately…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 26, 2008 to Review of "The Chocolate Guide: Western Edition"

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"I have also pre-ordered the Eastern edition of this book, Amazon estimates the shipp…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 26, 2008 to Review of "The Chocolate Guide: Western Edition"

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by Melanie Boudar

"I think this is a GREAT idea, I love it! Im all about lists, espec for diff cities a…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 26, 2008 to Chocolate Slotting Mapping Idea

13 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sera

"Photos of the Oregon Choc Fest have been added- take a look!"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 25, 2008 to Review of the Oregon Chocolate Festival from an attendee

2 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

"If anyone else reading attended this festival, please leave your comments/ impressio…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 22, 2008 to Review of the Oregon Chocolate Festival from an attendee

2 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

"To fellow chocophiles:I know we are all pinching pennies now in this economy, but if…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 21, 2008 to Its Grand Opening time!!!!

9 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Jeff

"Congrats Jeff and to your team- i was just at the Oregon Chocolate Festival (so fun-…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 20, 2008 to Its Grand Opening time!!!!

9 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Jeff

"I have noticed quite a few choc shops with Brooklyn address- can u tell me for a vis…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 17, 2008 to My Top Ten places to buy choc in NYC (but there are so many more...)

6 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Richart is quite an established french co., 20+ years old, they are well known for s…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 17, 2008 to My Top Ten places to buy choc in NYC (but there are so many more...)

6 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Brady

"SAN FRANCISCO is truly a chocolate lovers paradise! I just visited and WOW was I imp…"

Chocoflyer replied Mar 3, 2008 to Where to Buy Chocolate

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Richard Vaughan (OneGoldenTicket

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc