The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'Nestle' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hershey on the block.

Hershey is apparently in talks to sell a 25% stake to Nestle, with the option to buy the other 75% within two years. http://www.bloomberg.…

Started by Brendan

5 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by cybele

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service