The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'cacao' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yabisi Kakaw : Helping bring back Puerto Rico's fine cacao production. [Crowd funding]

Hello! We've made a new campaign available at Antrocket.com, a local crowdfunding service, and is live today. You can reach it at : http:…

Started by José Crespo

0 on Friday

Looking for Good Sources of Certified Organic Cacao Beans

I am looking for new, good and reputable sources of certified organic cacao beans. Is there anybody on this forum in the business of sellin…

Started by Sacred Steve

22 Aug 21
Reply by garay more

Yabisi Kakaw : Rebooting Puerto Rico's cacao heritage. | Kickstarter Campaign | FINAL DAYS!

Hello everyone,   For quite some time now,  I’ve been in love and fascinated with theobroma cacao, the plant. Whose seed was once used as c…

Started by José Crespo

2 Jul 15
Reply by José Crespo

Fresh cacao pods hooray, but what to do?

hi allI'm very glad with the freshly harvested cacao pods a friend of me brought straight from Sao Tome as a souvenir gift! Just 5 to play…

Started by Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)

17 Jul 12
Reply by Adeir Boida de Andrade

Hello from Puerto Rico

Hello, I'm from Puerto Rico and started with the Theobroma Cacao fascination some time last year when I was recovering from an sports injur…

Started by José Crespo

2 May 21
Reply by José Crespo

Best way to melt Cacao Butter?

Just curious what is the best way people have found to melt down the cacao butter without the use of water or a microwave?  Just looking t…

Started by Steven Shipler

9 Apr 3
Reply by Gap

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

Stuck with Cocao Beans

I got a frantic email from someone who claims to have:  “…raw cocoa beans from Tanzania. We have about 25 tons stored in New Jersey. The…

Started by John M Rossini

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by John M Rossini

Experimenting and Tempering with Criollo Bean

Im doing a little experiment here in Guatemala and I have some issues tempering something which is called ceremonial cacao. It is the crio…

Started by Harald

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

Purchasing Direct on Vacation

Hey I was wondering if anybody has any experiences they can share regarding purchasing cacao beans direct from growers. Mostly I'm wonderin…

Started by borncamp

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc