The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Type of Bar Foil

Hi Everybody! I am looking for a foil that has a kind of parchment style paper lining or backing on it. I have seen it on other bars and re…

Started by Nick MacPherson

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Nick MacPherson

Researchers claim novel method to boost polyphenol levels in cocoa products

A wet heat treatment process that avoids the cocoa fermentation and roasting steps produces polyphenol-rich cocoa powder, claims a Spanish…

Started by Alpha Fred

0 May 20, 2010

An Invitation from Rev. R. M. Peluso

I would like to invite friends at The Chocolate Life to visit my  Facebook Group: Chocolate Tasting Meditation (CM) tm. The group page is t…

Started by Rev. R. M. Peluso

0 May 7, 2010

Chocolate Dude Tabletop Tempering Machine

Has anyone bought one of these Chocolate Dude Tabletop Tempering Machine http://bakerscandc.web-ctr.net/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=1

Started by Nat

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by cheebs

Dont shoot the messenger

Organic RAW Cacao Bean Nibs — Theobroma cacao — Certified Organic & Kosher We no longer carry this product due to possible long-term ha…

Started by Jeff

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate Silk Screen Supplies

Can someone please help me locate a source for chocolate/pastry silk screen supplies. I want to make or buy custom screens. I saw that Chef…

Started by Christina Durta

13 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kerry

I hold tastings in New England for groups Would any of the chocolatiers/producers like to partner up and promote?

I promote the art of tasting, savoring and enjoying GOOD Chocolate (starting at 60% and up) in Boston and New England.  The more upscale an…

Started by Craig Sutton

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kyle Giesbrecht

Chocolate for live art ? Where can I find wearable chocolate?

I own a boutique event entertainment company with one of my concepts being chocolate tasting 101.  I also create live dessert tables on whe…

Started by Craig Sutton

0 Feb 15, 2010

Salon du Chocolat 2009 in Paris

Hello everybody. I need advice from anyone who happened to visit previous years of this chocolate event, or someone who knows more (anythin…

Started by Ivica

28 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Lana

Where to buy bulk couverture?

I'm looking for another source for bulk couverture. I usually buy through www.gourmail.com because they have the best prices I've found ($4…

Started by Valerie

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Vivian S. Richman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc