The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate Silk Screen Supplies

Can someone please help me locate a source for chocolate/pastry silk screen supplies. I want to make or buy custom screens. I saw that Chef…

Started by Christina Durta

13 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kerry

I hold tastings in New England for groups Would any of the chocolatiers/producers like to partner up and promote?

I promote the art of tasting, savoring and enjoying GOOD Chocolate (starting at 60% and up) in Boston and New England.  The more upscale an…

Started by Craig Sutton

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kyle Giesbrecht

Chocolate for live art ? Where can I find wearable chocolate?

I own a boutique event entertainment company with one of my concepts being chocolate tasting 101.  I also create live dessert tables on whe…

Started by Craig Sutton

0 Feb 15, 2010

Salon du Chocolat 2009 in Paris

Hello everybody. I need advice from anyone who happened to visit previous years of this chocolate event, or someone who knows more (anythin…

Started by Ivica

28 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Lana

Where to buy bulk couverture?

I'm looking for another source for bulk couverture. I usually buy through www.gourmail.com because they have the best prices I've found ($4…

Started by Valerie

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Vivian S. Richman

Question on the shelf life of raw chocolate

I'd like to begin experimenting with making molded raw chocolates and I have some questions on shelf life/storage. I read on another websit…

Started by Valerie

0 Jan 8, 2010

Help me find this hot chocolate!

Hi, I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to help me once again find this hot chocolate that I bought probably some 10 years ago n…

Started by Roy Heintzelman

0 Dec 26, 2009

chocolate factory

I’m a big choco-o-lic and I made my dream comes true by visiting a chocolate factory. Have a look at Genevieve Granbois chocolates one of t…

Started by katerine rollet

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Gary Shieh

Tips for pairing chocolate and whisky?

hi Cacao lovers, I'm preparing a first whiskey / chocolate pairing and would love to hear your tips/expertise and advice I have mainly Eur…

Started by Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)

Printing on chocolate

I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction. I see these ways that there is printing on chocolates now. It is becoming more a…

Started by ShacolatKonfections

6 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Kerry

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc