The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate on TV- lots to watch on Food Network this week!!

February is really the month for chocolate shows on TV - Im sure due to Valentine's Day coming up. There are a lot of Chocolate themed show…

Started by Chocoflyer

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Eric Durtschi

Chocolate and Psychiatry

Studies confirm what we've already known for a while, eating chocolate causes euphoria and feelings of love, amongst other things. Full art…

Started by claritynow

0 Jan 17, 2009

Favorite Chocolate Products

A lot of people here are very focused on the chocolate itself but our shop comes at it from the pastry angle per-say where we enjoy the pr…

Started by Andy Ciordia

0 Dec 17, 2008

Chocolate Competition

Hi, I believe that this (the 'News' section) is the appropriate place to post this. There will be chocolate competition this October on Lo…

Started by Eric Devlin

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Eric Devlin

Felchlin Cru Sauvage

I began working a few months ago with Felchlin's 68% Bolivian (from "wild" cacao beans) and I'm curious as to what experiences other chocol…

Started by Kisei

0 Sep 23, 2008

Bouchard Belgian Chocolate

Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a restaurant in Bruges, they gave me a praline with the coffee. It was really n…

Started by Peter Canston

0 Aug 8, 2008

Is Cocoa Liquor "Bean to Bar"?

I want to hear every opinion on this.... Do you consider purchased chocolate liquor that is mixed w/ all the ingredients is bean to bar???

Started by Grant S of Grant Candy Co.

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

Favorite Chocolates?

Why don't we all share our favorite chocolate (I know, there's never one!) with our tasting notes? That way we can compare and contrast and…

Started by Sera

2 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by ChocoFiles

Chocolate Slotting Mapping Idea

Ok, I have this crazy idea that I'm throwing out there to see what you guys think. If it's feasible, I think it's be a really interesting a…

Started by Sera

13 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sera

Frey's rainbow of unique flavors bars.....

I will be adding photos soon to show the beautiful rainbow of flavors offered by Frey's Supreme line of choc- they are a Swiss co. that app…

Started by Chocoflyer

1 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc