The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

List of Equipment Required for Small Scale Chocolate Business

Hi to everyone in this forum, Can someone tell me what kind of equipment, utensils, accessories etc, I would require to start a small choc…

Started by TheChocolateMan

10 Jan 15
Reply by Larry

Help: Manufacturer/Co-Packer Needed

Hello Chocolate Life ! I'm getting close to that moment that many of you on here may have been at: Launching! After months of development…

Started by John E

0 Jan 13

chocolate bar tempering problems

I've been having problems with making chocolate bars, I've been tempering the chocolate in my chocovision tempering machine and then pourin…

Started by sheena lange

0 Jan 6

Truffle Shells (pre-made)

Hey everyone! I plan on buying pre-made truffle shells for my truffles. I'm not sure which ones to get since everyone I talk to has differ…

Started by John E

4 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Where to buy liquid sorbitol?

Where can we buy liquid sorbitol?  It has to be high quality. I checked with some main top food distributors in the area and they don't car…

Started by John E

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by John E

Question on Top Chocolatiers?

Hi. I wanted to get everyones opinions on the top chocolatiers. I came across Jacques Torres, Norman Love, and others but I'm not sure what…

Started by John E

9 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by John E

Chocolate oxidation

Hi all, I keep on reading that chocolate's fats can oxidate when in contact with light... I can't make sense of it. Oxidation is a transfo…

Started by Olivier L

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

How does a tempering machine work (Pomati)?

Hi, I have a Pomati T5 tempering machine, but I can't seem to get the tempering right. I'm used to temper in three steps, heat/cool/heat, b…

Started by Annika von Schlieben

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Esteban Iriart

heat

Who has a chocolate product infused with heat? I have a food chemist client infusing many foods with organically grown peppers. Sounds awfu…

Started by Brian J Jaeger

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc