The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Whole Bean Chocolate"

Paul Young is grabbing headlines in England this week with the launch of his "whole bean chocolate" (i.e., grinding all of the shell into t…

Started by Scott

23 Apr 10
Reply by Scott

Converting from 3 phase to single phase

I have a Selmi plus and need to move to a facility where running a 3 phase line is a costly endeavor.i,ve been told I can get a phase conve…

Started by Melanie Boudar

17 Mar 12
Reply by Mike

Contract Manufacturing Help in Los Angeles?

Hi All,        I'm working with a potential client, and am starting to do research for contract manufacturing help with fulfilling molded c…

Started by Brian Begun

1 Mar 11
Reply by Anjali Gupta

Cocoatown Melanger - ECGC-12SLTA - Leaking Chocolate - Epoxy Glue Fail

Early this morning I discovered the machine rotating in a pool of chocolate at the base of the machine. After thorough cleaning, I discover…

Started by CASE

0 Mar 5

Shelf stable semi sweet chocolate agave sauce?

I am jarring a dark chocolate semi sweet sauce and the ingredients are semi sweet chocolate, agave syrup, and sea salt. Will this be shelf…

Started by Kelly Marley

5 Mar 4
Reply by Kelly Marley

Chocolate Drinking Machine Recommendations

I thought this would be an easier search but I'm hitting a wall.  We'd like to start serving some drinking chocolate at area markets and as…

Started by Andy Ciordia

48 Feb 4
Reply by Louise O' Brien

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

List of Equipment Required for Small Scale Chocolate Business

Hi to everyone in this forum, Can someone tell me what kind of equipment, utensils, accessories etc, I would require to start a small choc…

Started by TheChocolateMan

10 Jan 15
Reply by Larry

Help: Manufacturer/Co-Packer Needed

Hello Chocolate Life ! I'm getting close to that moment that many of you on here may have been at: Launching! After months of development…

Started by John E

0 Jan 13

chocolate bar tempering problems

I've been having problems with making chocolate bars, I've been tempering the chocolate in my chocovision tempering machine and then pourin…

Started by sheena lange

0 Jan 6

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge