The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas Chocolate Brownie Recipe

Chocolate is every ones favorite and especially in kids. They can survive only on chocolate if they want to and parents they also try to ma…

Started by Himali

0 Oct 25, 2013

Almond Rocks Chocolate

Sweets, cakes or pastries and normal food items are so common in any festival or party. One should definitely try to do something new and d…

Started by Himali

0 Oct 25, 2013

Lactose Vs Sucrose Crystals.

If I use invertase in my product would it be effective in stopping lactose crystallization along with stopping sucrose crystallization?  M…

Started by John E

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

INVERTASE Please Share Some Wisdom!

So this is my issue. I have a truffle recipe I am trying to create and after a few days it crystalizes(sandy texture inside the filling). T…

Started by John E

4 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by John E

Chocolate Tempering Machine for under 1000$

Hello Guys First of all I must say that my experience when it comes to chocolate making is tiny. So maybe I am asking for the wrong thing a…

Started by Assem A. Hendawi

1 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

Weird Chocolate flavors

Choconat has a Probiotic chocolate. It's GMO free. No one, I think, has mentioned that area of health in chocolate.  I think it's 70% cacao…

Started by David Lambert

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate spread recipe?

Hello everyone,  I am trying to make chocolate at home, and I would like to try make chocolate spread with my grinder. Is anyone tried or h…

Started by Delcour Thomas

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Chosey

Shelf life of chocolate sauces

Hello! I have been trying to find a thread on chocolate/truffle/caramel/sauces shelf life issues and I am having a hard time. Does anyone "…

Started by Juliana Renno

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

Chocolate Shops in Quebec

I was wondering if anyone knew some chocolate shops in Quebec worth to visit. I might have an opportunity to visit for a long time this yea…

Started by Daniela Vasquez

8 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Steve Schechner

SIPPING CHOCOLATE...Dense Haute Chocolate

Greetings! I am new here, so not sure how to go about all this! I make a mean sipping chocolate for the family....how do I transfer that to…

Started by Anna Thomas

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Anna Thomas

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc