The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'cocoa' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions about cocoa beans

Hello, I am new to this forum and have a few questions to all the bean-to-bar chocolatiers. I have a friend in Trinidad & Tobago who kn…

Started by Franzi

2 on Friday
Reply by Franzi

Effect of Cocoa Butter on tempering

Hello chocolatiers! I recently came into a streak of what seems to be serious bad luck with tempering. Six failed attempts on three batche…

Started by Francis Murchison

6 Sep 2
Reply by Francis Murchison

i am a cocoa farmer from east africa, and i am able to supply any quantity of cocoa bean requested Contact me soonest if interested lopezmariam3@gmail.coma bean

if you are interested in importing any amount of cocoa bean, reply to us soonest , for negotiation I await your reply

Started by garay more

0 Aug 21

Cocoa Shell Infusion

I recently read a bit about cocoa shell infusions and I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any experience or comments about this?  I…

Started by Jennifer Smith

6 Aug 7
Reply by Jennifer Smith

Grinding Cocoa Solids Into Powder

I might have a rare problem in that I extract my own cocoa butter using a screw press. The machine serves the purpose of making chocolate.…

Started by Mark Allan

15 Jun 27
Reply by Mark Allan

What are the meterials of the chocolatier?

Hi, I am starting to learn the art of making chocolate.I have a basic question - do chocolatiers worldwide make their chocolates from cocoa…

Started by Or M

6 Apr 27
Reply by Or M

Best way to melt Cacao Butter?

Just curious what is the best way people have found to melt down the cacao butter without the use of water or a microwave?  Just looking t…

Started by Steven Shipler

9 Apr 3
Reply by Gap

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

Cocoa Town Melanger - Sugar sticking to granite grinders

Hello! I Have been using a Cocoa Town Melanger for a few months now, to produce cacao paste and grind coconut sugar with chocolate. I am ha…

Started by Crucial Jade

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by beth campbell

Stuck with Cocao Beans

I got a frantic email from someone who claims to have:  “…raw cocoa beans from Tanzania. We have about 25 tons stored in New Jersey. The…

Started by John M Rossini

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by John M Rossini

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc