The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY Winnower

Hi all, I'm looking to build a winnower and have come across a few models posted on this site. I also have the blueprints of another winnow…

Started by Donny Gagliardi

18 12 minutes ago
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

Renting space and contracting for chocolate production

I have a small bean to bar chocolate company that focuses on single origin bars.  I've been slowly growing, and I've reached the pointed wh…

Started by Mike Condo

2 on Saturday
Reply by Mike Condo

Converting from 3 phase to single phase

I have a Selmi plus and need to move to a facility where running a 3 phase line is a costly endeavor.i,ve been told I can get a phase conve…

Started by Melanie Boudar

17 Mar 12
Reply by Mike

List of Equipment Required for Small Scale Chocolate Business

Hi to everyone in this forum, Can someone tell me what kind of equipment, utensils, accessories etc, I would require to start a small choc…

Started by TheChocolateMan

10 Jan 15
Reply by Larry

equipment for a medium factory

Good day to all! Congratulations to all forum members a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! I have a small chocolate factory. Capacity of a…

Started by Vladislav

3 Jan 12
Reply by Clay Gordon

Choosing the automatic tempering machine and enrobing belt

Hello! I have a small factory. We produce about 15 tons of chocolate per year (truffles, enrobed pralines, moulding pralines etc.). Premium…

Started by Vladislav

6 Jan 8
Reply by Louise O' Brien

Choosing enrobing cabin (Coating cabins)

Hello everybody! At this time, I am concerned about choice an enrobing cabin (coating cabin -not to be confused with enrobing belt or coati…

Started by Vladislav

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

Chocolate machinery in Ecuador or peru

If anyone has any sources for preferably small scale production, and even used equipment I would be very appreciative of input. Thanks!

Started by Josh Nise

0 Oct 8, 2013

Starting a Chocolate Stall Business

Hi, To start with I have to give all the writers in the forum a big Thank You for all the interesting and valuable information. I doubt I w…

Started by TheChocolateMan

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by TheChocolateMan

Holding working temperature; tips? Difference between tempering machine and a melter

I am teaching myself to temper chocolate right now and I'm wondering the best way to hold the temperature of the chocolate. I'm using a dou…

Started by Kaydee Kreitlow

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc