The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'temper' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tempering issues

Any ideas why the first trays molded from my batch temperer turn out streaky and rough/blotchy as in the attached picture? Later trays turn…

Started by Brent Peters

0 Apr 6

Why can't I keep my temper?

Hello!  I use chocolate at work to make chocolate bark.  I believe it is from 72% belgian chocolate callets.  I use the double boiler metho…

Started by Tobias

6 Mar 27
Reply by Tobias

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

Okay, quick question:  I've had a few of my pieces of chocolate that I've been trying to mold have some "bloom" in them.  I was wondering i…

Started by Brian Begun

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

Tempering Milk Chocolate

Hello. I am completely frustrated trying to temper milk chocolate. I have a tempering machine. It is called the "little dipper" from Hillia…

Started by Roy McClish

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Donaghy

Tempering Machine VS Melter

Good day to Everyone I have been thinking about expanding my hobby chocolate making into a small business. I have been tempering by hand an…

Started by Lawrence danielka

7 May 22, 2013
Reply by Arun Bhargava

tempering question

Hello,   My name is Rus. I have interests in chocolate as I love chocolate. Currently I am intrigued to make chocolate from bean to bar and…

Started by Rus T

0 Feb 22, 2013

Need "ganache" help quick!

So I have 1 day to figure this out! I am trying a different method of making truffles. I need my truffles to have a long shelf life so I ca…

Started by Klassy

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Sebastian

Jacques Torres video on tempering chocolate

On YouTube courtesy of Epicurious, which does not allow sites to embed the video. Click to go to YouTube and watch the video. This is ano…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 May 4, 2008

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge