The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'tempering' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my dark chocolate is white out of the mold, help with tempering

Aloha, I'm a beginner making chocolate in Hawaii with Hawaiian cacao. At first this was a challenge in my home 82 degree kitchen, but I am…

Started by sterling

0 Sep 29

Help - streaks in my chocolate

Hi there, I've recently started making chocolate from bean and I'm struggling to get the tempering right. I am getting steaks in my chocol…

Started by Sabrina M

1 Jul 1
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

Continuous tempering machines: Bakon Choco-lution?

Hi everyone, I'm in the market for a continuous tempering machine with a tank capacity of 25kg or higher that has the capability to add on…

Started by Heather Johnston

1 May 7
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

Why can't I keep my temper?

Hello!  I use chocolate at work to make chocolate bark.  I believe it is from 72% belgian chocolate callets.  I use the double boiler metho…

Started by Tobias

6 Mar 27
Reply by Tobias

Rev V - How to Manually Adjust Temperature Settings?

Apologise if this has come up elsewhere - I recently purchased a Rev V tempering machine, we are just starting out bean to bar and have bee…

Started by Katie Partington

1 Mar 26
Reply by Ian

No need to temper chocolate? from Santa Barbara

Hello, Santa Barbara Chocolate sells Brazilian and other origin chocolates and claims it does not need to be tempered. What process or ingr…

Started by Alek Dabo

8 Feb 15
Reply by cheebs

Drying out chocolate

I've recently started a chocolate company in Taipei, Taiwan. Perhaps a foolhardy venture since Taipei is famously hot and humid pretty much…

Started by Lee

5 Jan 10
Reply by Need beans

Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

Hi, hope you guys can help me, struggling very hard with getting a chocolate that snaps and does not melt in my hands - read tons of blogs…

Started by Lars Moire

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

chocolate bar tempering problems

I've been having problems with making chocolate bars, I've been tempering the chocolate in my chocovision tempering machine and then pourin…

Started by sheena lange

0 Jan 6

How does a tempering machine work (Pomati)?

Hi, I have a Pomati T5 tempering machine, but I can't seem to get the tempering right. I'm used to temper in three steps, heat/cool/heat, b…

Started by Annika von Schlieben

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Esteban Iriart

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc