The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'tempering' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

Okay, quick question:  I've had a few of my pieces of chocolate that I've been trying to mold have some "bloom" in them.  I was wondering i…

Started by Brian Begun

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

Problems with panning

I am panning freeze dried strawberries. So quite large (much larger than coffee beans). Currently using milk chocolate but I use white &…

Started by Colin Green

4 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Colin Green

The Frame inside my ACMC Machine is Broken.

Hi.  I'm looking for some advice.  I noticed that the frame inside my ACMC is broken at three of the four spots where it screws into the fr…

Started by Greg Gould

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Greg Gould

Starting a Chocolate Stall Business

Hi, To start with I have to give all the writers in the forum a big Thank You for all the interesting and valuable information. I doubt I w…

Started by TheChocolateMan

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by TheChocolateMan

To temper or not to temper

I pan coffee beans and other centers. I have always used untempered chocolate which has been successful. It is my understanding that the vi…

Started by Colin Green

6 May 28, 2013
Reply by Colin Green

Tempering Machine VS Melter

Good day to Everyone I have been thinking about expanding my hobby chocolate making into a small business. I have been tempering by hand an…

Started by Lawrence danielka

7 May 22, 2013
Reply by Arun Bhargava

Holding working temperature; tips? Difference between tempering machine and a melter

I am teaching myself to temper chocolate right now and I'm wondering the best way to hold the temperature of the chocolate. I'm using a dou…

Started by Kaydee Kreitlow

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

Honey and Chocolate

This is my first post and I'm just starting out working with chocolate. I've been experimenting with honey (liquid, creamed and raw). I've…

Started by Russ Apotheker

3 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

DIY enrobing machine?

I've been toying with the idea of making a small tempering/enrobing machine - I'm thinking that in principle they're not *too* complicated,…

Started by Paul Ireson

1 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

Trouble with white chocolate consistency for dipping

Greetings chocoholics! I'm having trouble dipping truffle centres in white chocolate, and I'm hoping someone can help out... I'm dipping…

Started by Paul Ireson

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Giovanna

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc