The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello - I thought I'd start this discussion to answer any questions you might have about the upcoming Belize trip - I'm sure that Clay will chime in - if it's a technical chocolate question. If you haven't had a chance to visit the travel club website - go to www.ChocolateLoversTravelClub.com - fill out the quick application and then you'll receive access to the Members Only Page that features the itineraries and reservation form.

We are looking forward to learning about the world of Mayan chocolate with Clay. I'm attaching a brochure to this posting for the trip. Bon Voyage!

Views: 37

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great News! Belize & The Toledo Cacao Festival trip is now at Go Status! We're definately going - so come on down for some sun and lotsa chocolate - a few spots remain available until 2/6.
Holly and Paul:

That's great news. I just want to remind everyone who reads this that everyone who signs up for the trip will receive a signed copy of my book BEFORE we leave. There are all sorts of great events and learning experiences planned, plus some great adventures including snorkeling at Snake Caye - a beautiful island about an hour's ride from Punta Gorda in the Bay of Honduras.

I added some more photos of the Bay of Honduras and Cotton Tree Lodge to my Travels in Belize photo album. Enjoy!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.