The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello Chocolatiers. I have a used Bakery Dry case in my shop and I want to change the flourescent tubes for LED tubes...anyone know how to do this? It's not apparent how the existing tubes come out. Anyone?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somewhere in the case there should be a label that indicates who made the case. Contacting the manufacturer (it's not Bakery Dry).

You can also post a picture of the case showing the area(s) around the fixtures. Someone may recognize the manufacturer. But at this point we don't have enough information about the case to begin suggesting solutions.

Thanks Clay. I found the manufacturer's video online. Its made by True and they have an excellent video on how to change a bulb...not apparently obvious on first inspection, but now I know. Thanks for the response!


Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service