The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

Easter is one of the top holidays for buying and gifting fine chocolate and I know that there are many very creative chocolatiers that are members of TheChocolateLife.

So - what are you making special this year? Let us know - and please post pictures of whatever you mention.

:: Clay

Tech Note: Please limit file size to about 100Kb so the page does not take forever to load. Maximum width of 800 pixels, medium-quality compression - these are not for print reproduction. Minimum width dimension should be 600 pixels so we can see the detail.

Tech Note Too: To embed a photo into your post, click on the camera icon in the "Reply To This" area and then select the file you want to upload. The HTML code will appear in the reply area, and you can embed as many photos as you want, you're not limited to three attachements.

Views: 1807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why thank you sir....

I really cant believe how well these dumb things are selling....

I sent you one for A.........
I'm making chocolate bars for Easter.
I'm making macaroons drizzled with chocolate...for Passover. This is rich, flavorful and a real treat. I drizzled "enjoy life" chocolate chips, melted. They're dairy, soy, and gluten free and as a plus-pareve. I'm experimenting so they got tested out. Any dark chocolate 70%, preferably kosher for passover, would be great as a compliment to the almond flavor. Want the recipe? Check out Recipes with Chocolate
Attachments:
As I mentioned, frogs (for the plague) and pyramids (Egypt)
Attachments:
Frogs and pyramids - you clever girl Ilana! I love it!
they are cool....

shall we do the sacrificial lambs next?
Well!! I will reveal that I am making blood puddles using freeze dried pomegranate powder to color the white chocolate red=the Nile turns to blood...
Each family member will get a frog upon a blood puddle and a pyramid.
Oh and thanks Lana and Jeff!
I like your style.........
My best selling and tastiest Easter chocolates are my Easter Truffles and the Bunny Bar. The Easter Truffles feature Bittersweet Caramelized, Spring Raspberry and Merlot centers, in addition to the traditional dark, milk and white chocolate. The shells of the truffles are molded with lovely flowers colored with luster dust, great not only for Easter but any spring gifts. The Bunny Bar is a nice alternative to traditional bunnies - it's over 6 ounces and nearly 8" high, and comes in solid or crispy milk chocolate. I'm still taking orders at http://www.laurieschocolates.com
Attachments:

Easter at Patchi.us is all about the most decadent Belgian style chocolate Eggs, beautifully wrapped in colorful foils. From Dark chocolate eggs filled with Gianduja to Milk chocolate eggs filled with feuilletine and ganache, everyone will find an egg to suit their taste. The eggs are available by the pound, or arranged on handmade porcelaine and glass plates along with hand decorated chocolate favors--making them a truly chic gift!

For more, please visit us at http://www.patchi.us/patchi-easter-collection.html

www.patchi.us
A simple thing, the chocolate Easter egg - elevated by an elegantly beautiful presentation.
Thank you Clay!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…