The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I am planning a very short trip to San Francisco and I would love to visit some great shops.
Could you guys list your favorites in SanFran?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chocolate Covered
4069 24th St
(between Castro St & Noe St)
San Francisco, CA 94114
(415) 641-8123
Hours: Mon-Sun. 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Quite a good store - have a lot of local & regional favorites (like Richard Donnelly's bars & Lilliebelle Farms' truffles) as well as a huge range of brands. Guy there is great, loves to talk chocolate.
I think you should try to stop by

Recchiuti

One Ferry Building, Shop #30
San Francisco, CA 94111
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm
Phone: 415-834-9494
Bittersweet Cafe I have heard is good. I send friends that go to SF there to pick up selections of chocolate bars for me, they always have good things to say about the store. They have a website too.
Not strictly a chocolate shop but one of the best selection of bars on the coast is at Fog City News - Adam Smith is the proprietor.

Also check out XOX, Neo Cocoa (Christine Doerr), and Jade (Mindy Fong).
Try www.chocomap.com
It's a good place to start.
Hi Mark.
Actually that was the first thing I did; then I thought I would have too much information without necessarily knowing what was what - I live in Manhattan and I did the same thing. I ended up going to some very odd places!
Chocomap is a good way to start, but it is always nice to have some personal feedback - which just made me think about something. It would be nice if chocomap would allow us to add comments to the stores they have listed. Now that would be helpful.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.