Hi folks. I'd like to do some experimenting with decorating molded chocolates. Specifically, I'm thinking of putting a drop of colored cocoa butter in the bottom of a mold, and then hitting it with a shot of canned, compressed air to drive it across the cavity.
The can I just saw said it included a "bitterant" to dissuade kids from inhaling it. Anyone know if the bitterant will ruin the taste of the chocolate?
Would something using carbon dioxide cartridges be a better choice? (as you've probably guessed, I do not current have an air compressor, or I'd just be using that). Thanks for suggestions, ideas, thoughts!