The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Daintree Estates - Australia gets another bean-to-bar chocolate maker

Very exciting news! Australia now has four bean to bar chocolate makers (I think I am counting correctly). Haigh's, Nui, Zokoko and now Daintree Estates (www.daintreeestates.com). Check out their comprehensive website for more info, the shop is not up and running yet but soon I am told.

I have had the good fortune to have worked with some of the cocoa from Mango Park run by Don and the chocolate I have made from it is amazing! The flavour notes are very unusual, I get liquorice and pineapple very strongly in this chocolate.

Well done guys!!

Views: 1197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep! :)  Just waiting on a few more things to be packaged and we'll soon have sales via the website.  Only weeks away now.  Sneek previews attached.  Shhh...
Attachments:

Looks like the online store is up and running!

Sure is.  First orders have just been received by the customers and tasting feedback is starting to filter through. :-)

Display photo from the launch at the Sheraton Mirage Resort at Port Douglas earlier this month. Looks amazing I think you will agree

Attachments:
Further update, i don't know if anyone caught the Jetstar inflight magazine article well this is even better exposure for Daintree Estates chocolate. They had the tv show Landline do a story on them, go to http://www.abc.net.au/landline/archives/landline_201206.htm and follow the chocolate!

I love following the chocolate!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…