The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I am interested in selling a "gently used" Perfect Air-2 and Enro-2 Enrober that we purchased 18 months ago from Perfect Equipements, Inc. in Canada.  I don't have a photo available at this moment but if there is interest I can email one.  Thanks!

Views: 1353

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested, how much are you asking?

How much are you asking? Where are you located? 

Kate

Please email me at adkkcmm@gmail.com.  Thanks.

Please send location and asking price to sugarluvllc@gmail.com. Pics would be great if you have them. Thanks!

Hello, I would like to know if these equipments are still for sale, if so would you please contact me at arayachocolate@gmail.com

Best wishes

Stefano

DeAnna, noticed your post for selling your Perfect Enrober.  Can you let me know if you still have it and if you do the price and your number to discuss purchase.  Thank you.

Bruce Hensley

Tardex@charter.net

I'm asking $9,000 but paid almost $12,000.  It has only been used twice. 

I am interested in is  machine is it still for sale.

Lynn

903-280-0904

Hi Deanna!  Is your equipment still for sale?  I am interested in speaking with you ... thanks!

Hi Melanie, it is still for sale.  You can reach me at 918-521-5466.  Thanks.

If it's ok, Deanna, we will give you a call tomorrow morning.  What time zone are you in?  We are in Virginia and I don't want to call too early.  Thank you so much for your reply!!!

Hi i'm interested in the enrober. Please let me know the price and also send me the images at sehgalbalpreet@gmail.com

Do you still have this machine for sale? 

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.