The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

i have a used jkv 30 in, excellent condition, that i'm trying to sell. i'm selling it for $5,500.00 plus shipping. it's in new york city, so if some one is interested and close, i might even be able to deliver it.

thanks,

damion

Views: 1001

Replies to This Discussion

How old is the machine? Any repairs have been made? I am in and around the Adirondack region and would be willing to pick it up, should the machine meet my own vision. Is there any flexibility on the price, given I am willing to pick it up?

hello rene,

the machine is about 6 years old. but its been wrapped up in storage for the passed couple of years. repairs have never been necessary and it is great working shape. if you are willing to drive down, i could knock $300.00 off the price. if you would like to discuss further feel free to contact me....

thanks,

damion

I am still interested. Figuring my our my budget expense for equipment. I will let you know in the near future.

Hello Damion,

Is the JKV 30 still available? 

Thanks,

Cindy

hello cindy,

i've had a some interest, but as of yet no takers. if you are would like to discuss, feel free to contact me.

thanks,

damion

Does the unit include the all the accessories: vibrating table and spout?  Do you have a specific freight company you would send it through?  I would like to discuss this more.  Should I friend you to continue this discussion?

Cindy

yes, it has all the accessories and is ready to go.

feel free to friend me and we can discuss further.

damion

I would be interested in the machine if it is still available. I'm in Hewlett, Long Island. Is there a way for me to see it?
Cathy
Hello catherine,

Yes the jkv is still available and of course you are welcome to come see it. Seeing as how you are out on the island, it shouldn't be too difficult....I'm in brooklyn. If you like, email me at dbdchocolate@gmail.com. if you give me your phone number and a time that's best to reach you, I can call you to discuss.

Thanks for your interest,

Damion

Hello catherine,

Yes the jkv is still available and of course you are welcome to come see it. Seeing as how you are out on the island, it shouldn't be too difficult....I'm in brooklyn. If you like, email me at dbdchocolate@gmail.com. if you give me your phone number and a time that's best to reach you, I can call you to discuss.

Damion

Hello,

Just wondering if the JKV 30 is still available?

Cheers,

Trish

Hello trish,

Yes, the jkv is still available. If you are interested feel free to email me with your phone number and what time is best to reach. I can call you to discuss.

Damion
dbdchocolate@gmail.com

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc