The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hi all. I'm just a beginner in this business so please forgive my elementary questions. I would like to know how people transport large numbers of chocolates to clients. The chocolates would be put on trays and sold by the piece. If the client is in long driving distance (i,e, up to two hours) would you deliver them or ship them? How do you keep them from getting marred or broken? How about during the summer? All help will be appreciated!

Views: 824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From the other question with the same title. That question has been closed to further discussion. Please answer either/both questions here.

Hi all. I've been wondering how people transport large numbers of chocolates to customers (in this case a cafe). This assuming that they will be put out on trays in a case and sold by the piece. How do you pack them so they don't get marred or broken? I'm just a beginner in this business so please forgive me if this seems like a simple question.
Where is the other discussion? I searched but didn't find it...
Click the link in my reply. OR, look at the list of forum discussions on the home page of the site ... they are right next to each other.
Oh thanks! It didn't appear -- at least to me, last night. I guess you could delete the extra one and this part of the thread now. Probably not good reading for anyone else. But thank you!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.