I ‘d love your comments
. My name is Catherine Failor and I’ve been designing soap and garden molds for 12 years (www.milkywaymolds.com
). Chocolatiers regularly contact my soap mold site, asking if soap molds work for chocolate. This has me wondering if there would be room on the market for a new line of chocolate molds. Seems as if a lot of chocolate mold designs I see are rather tired and outdated looking. The photos here are “rough drafts” of some possible mold motifs. Here is where I can use your help.
1. Name your three favorite designs.
2. Name your three least favorite designs.
3. Would you pay approximately $8 for an 8-9 cavity mold made of very durable plastic, good for many pours?
4. Would you like to see more breakaway bar molds than are currently on the market now?
5. What motifs would you personally suggest that aren’t on the market?
Thanks very much for your time, I appreciate it.
Best wishes, Catherine Failor
See Images Below...