The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hi,

I am currently residing in the San Jose area. I have moved here from London and will be here until Feb. I am looking for an opportunity to intern with a chocolatier. Would really appreciate suggestions  or help.

Sinclair

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which San Jose?

San Jose, Costa Rica

San Jose, California

San Jose,Peru

San Jose, Guatemala?

Near San Jose, CA there's Recchiuti, Dandelion Chocolate, Bittersweet Cafe, Sokola (http://www.socolachocolates.com/contact.html), and several more.

Thank you Nat. I am currently in San Jose , California.

Check craigslist for the SF Bay Area.  I saw a couple of jobs in SF and Emeryville for chocolate assistants.

Thanks Nat for clarifying which San Jose, I was wondering too! Great news that it is the local one (for me). There are many makers in the Bay Area, let's talk to figure out what kind of match would make for a good fit. You can email me directly (through my business website email) or via The Chocolate Life. I have a small chocolate tasting business that works with mostly bean to bar makers, but also some confectioners.

Best wishes,

Sunita

The Chocolate Garage

Palo Alto, CA

www.thechocolategarage.com

Looking for an intern but i am in the Florida Keys

Thanks everybody for all your suggestions. But knowing my eagerness to get my hands down into chocolate, have ordered a few moulds online and an airbrush to keep me excited until I get my internship. 

Hi Sinclair

Take a look at my site and let me know if you'd be interested in interning with me. My kitchen is in Belmont. 

Christine

Neo Cocoa

www.neococoa.com

Hi christine. That sounds good. My email is sinclairpinto@hotmail.com 

It would be nice if I could visit you for a few minutes at your kitchen and discussing further and it will also give me an estimate as to how much time it would take to commute.

Thank you,

Sinclair

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge