The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I have a brand new commercial panning machine and my staff and I have limited experience with such equipment and the panning process in general.  We would like to hire a panning expert in the NYC area to come into our shop and do a hands on tutorial for us.  Please spread the word to help us find someone and let us know if you can fill the bill, thanks!

Also, if you have materials you have found helpful, I'd appreciate if you would let me know about them.  I've found some on-line and have down-loaded them but there's nothing like a real face to face hands on experience to learn something!

Tags: Panning

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roni-Sue,

What do you plan to do with the panning machine? Strictly chocolate?
Hi Kerry,
Yes, chocolate only, covering nuts, coffee beans, etc. We have a 24" pan with two bowls, one ribbed, one smooth.
What are you using to warm and cool?
hi kerry,
the pan has a fan/blower attachment. actually, i think we've located someone now to come and meet with us and show us the tricks of our machine. i'll let you know if we need more help but i'm told these folks know their stuff. hope so! thanks for being in touch. i'll let you know how it turns out!
Excellent. Let me know if I can help. I'd have been there in a heart beat if the schedule allowed.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.