The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hi Everybody!

I am looking for a foil that has a kind of parchment style paper lining or backing on it. I have seen it on other bars and really want to get a hold of some to see if it is a fit for us. Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate any. Does anyone know the name of this foil or where I am maybe able to find some?






Nick MacPherson




Tags: bars, chocolate, foil, help, wrapping

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's called Paper-backed Foil, and can be bought at Revere Group and others
Thank you Cheebs! I will check it out!


Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service