The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Many dark chocolate bars have vanilla and/or soy lecithin as ingredients.  In a typical bar with both of these what are the percentages of these ingredients.  I've been using 0.5% for each as a rule of thumb.  Is that accurate?  Or is it more like 1% each-- so 1% for vanilla and 1% soy lecithin for a total of 2%.

Tags: soy, sugar

Views: 34

Reply to This

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service