The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I would like to have the water activity ,  or the AW, of my chocolate products tested. Do you know where I can find a lab that does this? I live in Wisconsin so anywhere in the Midwest would be good.



Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any food testing lab will do it. Silliker, covance, etc.  Many universities will have the equipment as well.


Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service