The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where can I learn how to make my own chocolate bars from the bean?

I want to learn hands on how to make my own chocolate bars from the bean. I want to do this at home so I'll need to learn about the equipment needed. Would anyone like to offer me an apprenticeship?

thanks!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ecole chocolat has a bean-to-bar program that starts April 23, 2010. If you don't want to wait that long, there are many tutorials at Chocolate Alchemy. Alchemy also has a lot of the basic starter equipment for sale.
Thanks but I don't learn well on-line and I'd rather find a small chocolate company I can intern with rather than pay $.
Aloha Miss Debar,
If you send me an email hcbitt@hawaii.edu I'll send you my publication called 'Making Chocoalte from Scratch' I uploaded to Chocolate Life but can't find it now.
Skip
Hello

My name is Cassandra and I'm new to the forum.. Is there someone who could give me a recipe for recipe for chocolate. My little sister will be celebrating her 7th birthday and I wanted to surprise her with a cake or anything that has chocolate on it.

Hello H.C. Skip BIttenbender, it seem you have more knowledge with this stuff, maybe you could help me? Thanks

Cass
Skip:

The discussion you are looking for is here. The PDF file is attached to the main post.

:: Clay

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service